Friday, March 19, 2010

"Will ride for coffee"

It's been a little while.

Cabin fever has reached it's peak, but warmer sky is now the horizon.

I rebuilt the Bombadil Wednesday, but I have ridden it every day so far this week. Generally pulling the girlie to and from the park. We like to go for sammiches after. My daily lunch date.

After the rebuild, I've been lucky to do a few solo rides. The new bar position was a welcome change. I feel more natural on the bike.

Coffee was had courtesy of kaladi, starbucks, and cafe europa. All on different rides mind you.

On one ride, I happened to have my camera, and remembered it would shoot video. I figured I would give it a try. One handed off road. So yea...it's shaky.

I also took my first stab at editing something together in the computer. Mainly just playing around with the program to learn basics.

enjoy

video

The music is by Dave Brubeck, off his "Take Five" album. It is a classic. You should go buy it.

3 comments:

katina said...

Yes. I like me some Brubeck. Reminds me of the time in History of Music class when the teacher started asking the meter for the music we were listening to (Blue Rondo alla Turk). And Shawn was sitting there like "It's 9/8" "Anyone, does anyone have a guess as to the meter?" "It's 9/8!" "well, if no one knows..." "it's 9/8!!!" "...it's 9/8" "GAH!"

captcha: Mangs. Man bangs=mangs

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

i'd framesaver that!